Part Number: LM124
Function: LOW POWER QUAD OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER
Package: DIP 14 Pin Type
The LM124, LM224 and LM324 consist of four independent, high gain, internally frequencycompensated operational amplifiers. They operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
1. Wide gain bandwidth: 1.3 MHz
2. Input common mode voltage range includes ground
3. Large voltage gain: 100 dB
4. Very low supply current/amplifier: 375 µA
5. Low input bias current: 20 nA
6. Low input voltage: 3 mV max.
7. Low input offset current: 2 nA
Other data sheets are available within the file: 124, 224, 324, LM224, LM324, LM2902