Part Number: LM358AP
Function: DUAL OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER
Package: DIP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
This is Industry-Standard Dual Operational Amplifier.
These devices consist of two independent, high-gain frequency-compensated operational amplifiers designed to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split supplies also is possible if the difference between the two supplies is 3 V to 32 V (3 V to 26 V for the LM2904), and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. The low supply-current drain is independent of the magnitude of the supply voltage.
Applications include transducer amplifiers, dc amplification blocks, and all the conventional operational amplifier circuits that now can be implemented more easily in single-supply-voltage systems. For example, these devices can be operated directly from the standard 5-V supply used in digital systems and easily can provide the required interface electronics without additional ±5-V supplies.
1. Wide Supply Ranges Single Supply: 3 V to 32 V (26 V for LM2904)
2. Dual Supplies: ±1.5 V to ±16 V (±13 V for LM2904)
3. Low Supply-Current Drain, Independent of Supply Voltage : 0.7 mA Typ
4. Wide Unity Gain Bandwidth: 0.7MHz
5. Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Ground, Allowing Direct Sensing Near Ground
6. Low Input Bias and Offset Parameters Input Offset Voltage: 3 mV Typ
7. Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated
8. Supply Voltage: 32 V (26 V for LM2904)
9. Open-Loop Differential Voltage Gain: 100dB Typ
10. Internal Frequency Compensation
11. On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
12. All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted.
13. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does
Other data sheets are available within the file: LM2904PS, LM2904V