Part Number: M37212M4
Function: Single-chip 8-bit CMOS Microcomputer
Package: DIP 52 Pin Type
The M37212M6, M37212M6, M37212M4, M37212M8 are single-chip microcomputers designed with CMOS silicon gate technology. They have a OSD, I2C-BUS interface, and PWM, so it is useful for a channel selection system for TV.
The feature of the M37212EFSP, M37212EFFP are similar to those of the M37212M6 except that these chips have a built-in PROM which can be written electrically. The differences between the M37212M6 and M37212M4 are the ROM size and the RAM size as shown below. Accordingly, the following descriptions will be for M37212M6 unless otherwise noted.
1. Number of basic instructions : 71
2. Interrupts : 14 types, 14 vectors
3. 8-bit timers : 4
4. LED drive port : 4
5. Serial I/O : 8-bit ✕ 1 channel
6. Multi-master I2C-BUS interface : 1 (2 systems)
7. A-D comparator (6-bit resolution) : 8 channels
8. PWM output circuit : 14-bit ✕ 1, 8-bit ✕ 8
9. Power dissipation :165 mW
Other data sheets are available within the file: M37212M6, M37212M8, M37212EFSP