This post explains for the sensor. A triaxial acceleration sensor, also known as a 3-axis accelerometer, is a sensor device that measures acceleration in three perpendicular axes: typically, the X, Y, and Z axes. This sensor is designed to detect changes in velocity or acceleration and is commonly used in various applications, including automotive systems, consumer electronics, aerospace, robotics, and industrial equipment.
The Part Number is MMA7361.
The function of this semiconductor is Triaxial Acceleration Sensor.
The package is 3mm x 5mm x 1.0mm LGA-14 Package
Manufacturer: NXP, Freescale, ETC
Preview images :
The MMA7361 is a low power, low profile capacitive micromachined accelerometer featuring signal conditioning, a 1-pole low pass filter, temperature compensation, self test, 0g-Detect which detects linear freefall, and g-Select which allows for the selection between 2 sensitivities. Zero-g offset and sensitivity are factory set and require no external devices.
The MMA7361LC includes a Sleep Mode that makes it ideal for handheld battery powered electronics. This module can be used for signal disposal、unipolar low-pass filter and temperature compensation technology because it use low-cost micro capacitive accelerometer and four ranges which is optional for user choosing in four of the sensitivity. This device include a low-pass filter and zero g compensation.
1. Low Current Consumption: 400 μA
2. Sleep Mode: 3 μA
3. Low Voltage Operation: 2.2 V – 3.6 V
4. High Sensitivity (800 mV/g @ 1.5g)
5. Selectable Sensitivity (±1.5g, ±6g)
6. Fast Turn On Time (0.5 ms Enable Response Time)
7. Self Test for Freefall Detect Diagnosis
8. 0g-Detect for Freefall Protection
9. Signal Conditioning with Low Pass Filter
10. Robust Design, High Shocks Survivability
1. Vibration monitoring and analysis in industrial machinery and automotive systems.
2. Impact detection and safety systems in vehicles.
3. Motion and gesture recognition in consumer electronics and gaming devices.
4. Structural health monitoring in civil engineering and construction.
5. Aerospace applications for aircraft and spacecraft control and monitoring.
Other data sheets are available within the file: MMA7361LC