Part Number: QK150XI96-00
Function: 15 Inch, Matrix TFT LCD Module
This data sheet is to introduce the specification of QK150XI96-00 active matrix TFT LCD based on the SHARP: LQ150X1LX96 module. This panel is capable of displaying up to 16M colors. The 15” display area contains 1024×3 (RGB) x 768 pixels.
TFT LCD (Thin-Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) module is a type of flat-panel display that uses thin-film transistor technology to improve the image quality and response time of traditional LCDs. TFT LCD modules consist of a layer of liquid crystal material sandwiched between two sheets of glass or plastic substrates, with each pixel controlled by its own thin-film transistor.
TFT LCD modules are widely used in various electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming devices, and automotive displays because they offer high resolution, high contrast, and fast refresh rates.
1. Size : 15.0 Inch
2. Resolution XGA : 1024 x (RGB) x 768
3. Interface : LVDS
4. Contrast Ratio : 1500 (typical)
5. Pixel pitch (H x V) : 0.297 (per one triad) x 0.297 mm
6. Pixel configuration : RGB Vertical stripe
7. Active Viewing Area (H x V) : 304.1 x 228.1 mm
8. Outline Dimension (W x H x D) : 326.5 x 253.5 x 9.6 mm
9. Weight : 950 g
10. Display Mode : Normally Black
11. Surface Treatment : Anti-glare and hard-coating 3H, Haze 3%
1. For digital equipment which requires a color display, for example: marine, kiosk, industrial, and military applications.