This is a GSM/GPRS Module.
Part Number: SIM800L
Function: Quad-band GSM/GPRS Module
Package: 88pin pads of LGA ( 15.8 x 17.8 x 2.4 mm )
The SIM800L is a quad-band GSM/GPRS module, that works on frequencies GSM850MHz, EGSM900MHz, DSC1800Mhz and PCS1900MHz. SIM800L features GPRS multi-slot class 12 / class 10 ( optional ) and supports the GPRS coding schemes CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4.
- Support 5x5x2 keypads
- One full modem serial port, user can configure two serial ports
- One USB, the USB interfaces can debug, download software
- Audio channel which includes two microphone input; a receiver output and a speaker output
- Programmable general purpose input and output
SIM800L Arduino Circuit :
SIM800L schematic, SIM800L manual
Frequency bands :
1. Quad-band: GSM 850, EGSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900.
(1) SIM800H&SIM800L can search the 4 frequency bands automatically. The frequency bands can also be set by AT command “AT+CBAND”. For details, please refer to document .
2. Compliant to GSM Phase 2/2+
1. Class 4 (2W) at GSM 850 and EGSM 900
2. Class 1 (1W) at DCS 1800 and PCS 1900
1. GPRS multi-slot class 12（default）
2. GPRS multi-slot class 1~12 (option)