Part Number: STK-011
Function: Thick Film Hybrid IC ( AF Power Amplifier )
Package: SIP 10 Pin Type
STK-011 is AF Power Amplifier. ( Thick Film Hybrid IC )
An AF (Audio Frequency) Power Amplifier is an electronic device designed to amplify audio signals to a level suitable for driving loudspeakers or other types of audio output devices. These amplifiers are a crucial part of audio systems, such as stereo systems, home theaters, PA systems, and musical instrument amplifiers.
1. Amplification: AF power amplifiers take weak audio signals from sources like microphones, musical instruments, or audio players and boost their amplitude to a level that can drive speakers.
2. Power Output: AF power amplifiers are capable of delivering relatively high power output to the connected speakers. The power output is usually measured in watts and determines how loud the speakers can play.
3. Frequency Response: The frequency response of an AF power amplifier indicates the range of audio frequencies it can accurately amplify without significant distortion. A flat frequency response across the audible spectrum (20 Hz to 20 kHz) is desirable for faithful sound reproduction.
1. @lMS T ,1 Channel by 1 Power Supply.
2. AF output power of STK-011 : 6 .5 Wmin.
3. AF output power of STK-015 : 10Wmin.
4. AF output power of STK-016 : 15Wmin.