Part Number: TDA8588AJ
Function: Power Amplifier and Multiple Voltage Regulator
Package: DIL 37 Pin Type
The TDA8588AJ has a complementary quad audio power amplifier that uses BCDMOS technology. It contains four amplifiers configured in Bridge Tied Load (BTL) to drive
speakers for front and rear left and right channels. The I2C-bus allows diagnostic information of each amplifier and its speaker to be read separately. Both front and both rear channel amplifiers can be configured independently in line driver mode with a gain of 20 dB (differential output).
• Good stability for any regulator with almost any output capacitor value
• Five voltage regulators (microcontroller, display, mechanical digital, mechanical drive and audio)
• Choice of non-adjustable 3.3 or 5 V microcontroller supply (REG2) versions reducing risk of overvoltage damage
• Choice of non-adjustable 3.3 or 5 V digital signal processor supply (REG3) versions reducing risk of overvoltage damage
• Selectable output voltages for regulators 1, 4 and 5
• Low dropout voltage PNP output stages
• High supply voltage ripple rejection
• Low noise for all regulators
• Two power switches (antenna switch and amplifier switch)
1. Boost amplifier and voltage regulator for car radios and CD/MD players.