Part Number: UPSD3213AV-40U6T
Function: Flash Programmable System Devices with 8032 Microcontroller Core and 16Kbit SRAM
Package: TQFP 52, TQFP 80 Type
The UPSD3213AV-40U6T is Flash Programmable System Devices with 8032 Microcontroller Core and 64Kbit SRAM.
1. Dual bank Flash memories
(1) Concurrent operation, read from memory while erasing and writing the other. In-Application
Programming (IAP) for remote updates
(2) Large 128KByte or 256KByte main Flash memory for application code, operating systems,
or bit maps for graphic user interfaces
(3) Large 32KByte secondary Flash memory divided in small sectors. Eliminate external EEPROM
with software EEPROM emulation
(4) Secondary Flash memory is large enough for sophisticated communication protocol (USB)
during IAP while continuing critical system tasks
1. The µPSD323X Devices combine a Flash PSD architecture with an 8032 microcontroller core. The µPSD323X Devices of Flash PSDs feature dual banks of Flash memory, SRAM, general purpose I/O and programmable logic, supervisory functions and access via USB, I2C, ADC, DDC and PWM channels, and an on-board 8032 microcontroller core, with two UARTs, three 16-bit Timer/Counters and two External Interrupts. As with other Flash PSD families, the µPSD323X Devices are also in-system programmable (ISP) via a JTAG ISP interface.
2. Programmable Decode PLD for flexible address mapping of all memories within 8032 space.
3. High-speed clock standard 8032 core (12-cycle)
4. USB Interface (some devices only)
5. I2C interface for peripheral connections
6. 5 Pulse Width Modulator (PWM) channels
7. Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
Ordering Information :
Other data sheets are available within the file:
UPSD3213AV-40U6T, UPSD3213B-24T1T, UPSD3214BV-40T6T,