Part Number: 5962-0620701
Function: ±15kV ESD Protected, 250kbps, RS-232 Transmitter / Receiver
Package: CLCC 28 Pin Type
The Intersil 5962-062070xQxA, 5962-0620701 devices are 3.3V powered RS-232 transmitters/receivers which meet ElA/TIA-232 and V.28/V.24 specifications, even at VCC= 3.0V.
Additionally, they provide ±15kV ESD protection (IEC61000-4-2 Air Gap and MIL-STD 883 Human Body Model) on transmitter outputs and receiver inputs (RS-232 pins).
Targeted applications include ruggedized portable products and remotely deployed devices exposed to extreme temperature and humidity where the low operational and even lower standby, power consumption is critical. Efficient on-chip charge pumps, coupled with manual and automatic power-down functions (except for the 5962-0620703Q2A), reduce the standby supply current to a 1µA trickle. Small footprint packaging and the use of small, low value capacitors ensure board space savings as well. Data rates greater than 250kbps are guaranteed at worst case load conditions. This family is fully compatible with 3.3V-only systems.
1. Meets EIA/TIA-232 and V.28/V.24 Specifications at 3V
2. Electrically Screened to DLA SMD#5962-06207
3. QML Qualified per MIL-PRF-38535 Requirements
4. SMD Compliance
5. Military Temperature Range
1. Battery Powered, Hand-Held, and Portable Equipment
2. Ruggedized Handheld GPS, Laptop Computers, Notebooks, Palmtops
3. Industrial Control/Shop Floor Communications
Other data sheets are available within the file:
59620620701, 5962-0620701Q3A, 5962-0620702, 5962-0620702Q3A, 5962-0620703
5962-0620701 Datasheet PDF Download