This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is K14A55D, TK14A55D.
The function of this semiconductor is 550V, N-channel MOSFET.
The package is TO-220 Type
Preview images :
K14A55D is 550V, 14A, Silicon N Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
• Low drain-source ON-resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.31 Ω (typ.)
• High forward transfer admittance: ⎪Yfs⎪ = 6.5 S (typ.)
• Low leakage current: IDSS = 10 μA (max) (VDS = 550 V)
• Enhancement mode: Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA) […]
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 550 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 14 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 50 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching Regulator