Part Number: L9309
Function: Dual High Current Low Side Driver
Pacakge: SIP 10 Pin type
Manufacturer: ST Microelectronics
The L9309 is a monolithic integrated circuit with differential input comparator and open collector output able to sink high current specially to drive relays, lamps, d.c. motors.
Particular care has been taken to protect the device against destructive failures, i.c. short circuit of outputs to VS, SOA protection, supply overvoltage.
A built in thermal shut-down switches off the device when the IC’s internal dissipation becomes too high and the chip temperature exceeds security threshold.
The input comparator hysteresis increases the interface’s noise immunity allowing the correct use critical environments as automotive applications. […]
1. HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT
2. INPUT COMPARATOR WITH WIDE RANGE COMMON MODE OPERATION AND
GROUND COMPATIBLE INPUTS
3. INPUT COMPARATOR HYSTERESIS
4. SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION WITH SOA PROTECTION OF OUTPUT
5. INTERNAL THERMAL PROTECTION WITH HYSTERESIS
6. SINGLE SUPPLY VOLTAGE (3.5 V to 28V)