This post explains for the semiconductor STR-6553.
The Part Number is STR6553.
The function of this semiconductor is switching power supply controller.
Preview images :
A switching power supply controller is a type of power management IC (PMIC) specifically designed to regulate and control switching power supplies. It serves as the control center for the power supply, managing the switching operation, feedback control, and protection mechanisms.
1. Switching Control: The controller generates the switching signals that control the power switches (such as MOSFETs or IGBTs) in the power supply circuit. It determines the timing and duration of the switching transitions, which allow efficient conversion of the input voltage to the desired output voltage.
2. Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM): The controller typically utilizes PWM to regulate the output voltage. It modulates the width of the switching pulses based on feedback information from the output voltage, adjusting the duty cycle to maintain a stable output voltage.
3. Voltage Feedback and Regulation: The controller monitors the output voltage through a feedback loop. It compares the actual output voltage with a reference voltage and adjusts the switching signals to maintain the desired output voltage level, compensating for variations in load conditions and input voltage.
4. Current Sensing and Limiting: Many switching power supply controllers incorporate current sensing mechanisms to monitor the output current. They can implement current limiting or protection mechanisms to prevent excessive current draw or overload conditions, ensuring the safety and reliability of the power supply and the connected devices.
5. Protection Features: Switching power supply controllers often include various protection features to safeguard against fault conditions. These may include overvoltage protection (OVP), undervoltage protection (UVP), overcurrent protection (OCP), and thermal shutdown, among others. These protections help prevent damage to the power supply and the devices being powered.
T4HL250VAC 1 2 POWER CORD 470K 0.5WPL POWER-SW 151-D02G VACAP 0.47 275V F06H 0.22 275V F06H DG05D1 SET TOP-POWER 1000P 2KV D2SBA pcb 450wv ready 7 2.2 7W CEM 1000P 2KV 220µ 400WV 56K 2W 333 800V MPP TRANS 47K 0.5W RG2A 125-022K 1 STR6553 T.S.D Iconst O.S.C. REC START O.V.P 47K 0.5W EU1Z 33 0.5W 5 3 LATCH DRIVE 4 Rconst+ RconstOCP/FB SOURCE DRAIN 1 2 3 Vin 4 GND 5 – – 125-022K 470P EG1Z 100µ 50V 222 4KVAC 10M 0.5W RC 680 0.47 0.5WRS 4 4.7K 3 LTV817 1 2 Rys.1. Aplikacja uk³adu STR6553 w OTVC MZ40PA10 firmy LG. STR6553 1S4148 C3227-Y 2G 220P 2KV 2.2K C3198 4.7K 47K KIA7805 1000µ 35V 1 1S2471 1w st-by option 2 3 1000 16V D2SBA S EU1A 12 125V 4A 9 470p 1KV FML-G12S 125V 4A 470p 1KV 10 125V 4A 11 470p 1KV FML-G12S 125V 4A 14 – AC W 7 3 1 2 0.1 M 470p 1KV 390 SE12N 820 2K 2 1 FML-G12S 2200µ 25V C02F 47K PCB READY 1000µ 25V 13V TUNER 30V C02F 2200µ 50V 1000µ 50V 0.1µ 2200 1 […]