TFT LCD (Thin-Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) module is a type of flat-panel display that uses thin-film transistor technology to improve the image quality and response time of traditional LCDs. TFT LCD modules consist of a layer of liquid crystal material sandwiched between two sheets of glass or plastic substrates, with each pixel controlled by its own thin-film transistor.
TFT LCD modules are widely used in various electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming devices, and automotive displays because they offer high resolution, high contrast, and fast refresh rates.
Part Number: V315B1-C03, TLCD100CME20
Function: 31.51 Inch, TFT LCD Module
Pixels [lines] : 1366 x 768
Active Area [mm] : 697.6845 (H) x 392.256 (V)
Manufacturer: CHI MEI
This specification is applied to the Type V315B1-C03 TFT/LCD cell. This cell is designed for a display
unit for TV application. The screen format is intended to support the WXGA (1366(H) x 768(V)) screen
1. Screen Diagonal [in] : 31.51
2. Pixels [lines] : 1366 x 768
3. Active Area [mm] : 697.6845 (H) x 392.256 (V)
4. Sub -Pixel Pitch [mm] : 0.17025(H) x 0.51075 (V)
5. Pixel Arrangement RGB vertical stripe
6. Weight [g] TYP. 1175
7. Physical Size [mm] 716(W) x 410.8(H) x 2.00(D) Typ.
8. Display Mode Transmissive mode / Normally black
9. Contrast Ratio 1500:1 Typ. (Typical value measured at CMO’s module)
[ … ]