Part Number: SN75188
Function : QUADRUPLE LINE DRIVERS
Package: DIP 14, PLCC 20 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
1. Meet or Exceed the Requirements of ANSI EIA/TIA-232-E and ITU Recommendation V.28
2. Designed to Be Interchangeable With Motorola MC1488
3. Current-Limited Output: 10 mA Typical
4. Power-Off Output Impedance: 300 Ω Minimum
5. Slew Rate Control by Load Capacitor
6. Flexible Supply Voltage Range
7. Input Compatible With Most TTL Circuits
The MC1488, SN55188, and SN75188 are monolithic quadruple line drivers designed to interface data terminal equipment with data communications equipment in conformance with ANSI EIA/TIA-232-E using a diode in series with each supply-voltage terminal as shown under typical applications.
The SN55188 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of –55°C to 125°C.