Part Number: TL494
Function: 40V, 0.2A, 300KHz, PWM Controller
Package: SOIC, PDIP, SOP, TSSOP 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
This is 40V, 0.2A 300KHz PWM controller.
The TL494 device incorporates all the functions required in the construction of a pulse-width-modulation (PWM) control circuit on a single chip. Designed primarily for power-supply control, this device offers the flexibility to tailor the power-supply control circuitry to a specific application.
The TL494 device contains two error amplifiers, an on-chip adjustable oscillator, a dead-time control (DTC) comparator, a pulse-steering control flip-flop, a 5-V, 5%-precision regulator, and output-control circuits.
1. Complete PWM Power-Control Circuitry
2. Uncommitted Outputs for 200-mA Sink or Source Current
3. Output Control Selects Single-Ended or Push-Pull Operation
4. Internal Circuitry Prohibits Double Pulse at Either Output
1. Desktop PCs
2. Microwave Ovens
3. Power Supplies: AC/DC, Isolated, With PFC, > 90 W
4. Server PSUs
5. Solar Micro-Inverters
6. Washing Machines: Low-End and High-End
8. Power Supplies: AC/DC, Isolated, No PFC, < 90 W
9. Power: Telecom/Server AC/DC Supplies: Dual Controller: Analog
10. Smoke Detectors
11. Solar Power Inverters
Official Homepage: https://www.ti.com/product/TL494