Part Number : MX612
Function : DC motor drive circuit
Package : SOP 8 Pin
Manufacturers : Unspecified
The product is a battery-powered toys, low voltage or battery-powered motion control application provides an integrated brush DC motor drive solutions.
Circuit within the integrated circuit using N-channel H-bridge driver and P-channel power MOSFET design, suitable for driving brush DC motor or drive a stepper motor windings.
The circuit includes a wide operating voltage range (from 2V to 9.6V), the maximum continuous output current up to 1.2A, maximum peak output current of 2.5A.
1. Low standby current (less than 0.1uA);
2. Low static working current;
3. Integrated H-bridge drive circuit;
4. Built-in anti-common mode conduction circuit;
5. Power MOSFET with low conduction internal resistance;
6. Built-in overheat protection circuit (TSD) with hysteresis effect;
7. Antistatic level: 3KV (HBM).
1. 2-6 AA/AAA dry battery powered toy motor drive;
2. 2-6 section nickel-hydrogen/nickel-cadmium rechargeable batteries
Other data sheets within the file :
MX612 Datasheet PDF Download