This post describes for the Varistor.
The Part Number is 10D471.
The function of this semiconductor is 470V, VARISTOR.
The manufacturer of this part is Ceramate Technical.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
This is 470V, varistor.
The 10D series radial leaded varistors provides an ideal circuit protection solution for lower DC voltage applications by offering higher surge ratings than ever before available in such small discs.
The maximum peak surge current rating can reach up to 3.5KA (8/20 μs pulse) to protect against high peak surges, including indirect lightning strike interference, system switching transients and abnormal fast transients from the power source. […]
1. Fast responding to transient over-voltage
2. Large absorbing transient energy capability
3. Low clamping ratio and no following-on current
1. Transistor, diode, IC, thyristor or triac semiconductor protection
2. Surge protection in consumer electronics
3. Surge protection in industrial electronics
4. Surge protection in electronic home appliances, gas and petroleum appliances