Part Number: 24AA01
Function: 1K, 2.5V, I2C EEPROM
Package: DIP, SOIC 8 Pin Type, SOT-23, SC-70, DFN, TDFN Type
Manufacturer: Microchip Technology
The Microchip Technology Inc. 24AA01 / 24LC01B(24XX01*) is a 1 Kbit Electrically Erasable PROM. The device is organized as one block of 128 x 8-bit memory with a 2-wire serial interface.
Low-voltage design permits operation down to 1.7V with standby and active currents of only 1μA and 1 mA, respectively. The 24XX01 also has a page write capability for up to 8 bytes of data. The 24XX01 is available in the standard 8-pin PDIP, surface mount SOIC, TSSOP, 2×3 DFN, 2×3 TDFN and MSOP packages, and is also available in the 5-lead SOT-23 and SC-70 packages.
• 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C™ Compatible
• Schmitt Trigger inputs for Noise Suppression
• Output Slope Control to eliminate Ground Bounce
• 100 kHz and 400 kHz Compatibility
• Page Write Time 3 ms, typical
• Hardware Write-Protect
• ESD Protection >4,000V
• More than 1 Million Erase/Write Cycles
Other data sheets are available within the file:
24AA01P, 24AA01SM, 24AA01SN, 24AA01-I/P