Part Number: 24AA128
Function: 128K, I2C CMOS Serial EEPROM
Package: 8-pin plastic DIP, SOIC, TSSOP, MSOP, DFN and 14-lead TSSOP Type
Manufacturer: Microchip Technology
Image and Pinouts:
The Microchip Technology Inc. The 24AA128, 24LC128, 24FC128 (24XX128*) is a 16K x 8 (128 Kbit) Serial Electrically Erasable PROM (EEPROM), capable of operation across a broad voltage range (1.8V to 5.5V).
It has been developed for advanced, low-power applications such as personal communications or data acquisition. This device also has a page write capability of up to 64 bytes of data. This device is capable of both random and sequential reads up to the 128K boundary. Functional address lines allow up to eight devices on the same bus, for up to 1 Mbit address space.
• 2-wire serial interface bus, I2C compatible
• Cascadable for up to eight devices
• Self-timed erase/write cycle
• 64-byte Page Write mode available
• 5 ms max write cycle time
• Hardware write-protect for entire array
• Output slope control to eliminate ground bounce
• Schmitt Trigger inputs for noise suppression