Part Number: 24LC025
Function: 2K, 2.5V, I2C Serial EEPROM
Package: TSSOP, SOIC, DIP, SOT-23 Type
Manufacturer: Microchip Technology
Image and Pinouts:
The Microchip Technology Inc. 24AA024 / 24LC024 / 24AA025 / 24LC025 is a 2 Kbit Serial Electrically Erasable PROM with a voltage range of 1.7V to 5.5V.
The device is organized as a single block of 256 x 8-bit memory with a 2-wire serial interface. Low current design permits operation with typical standby and active currents of only 1 μA and 1 mA, respectively.
The device has a page write capability for up to 16 bytes of data. Functional address lines allow the connection of up to eight devices on the same bus for up to 16K bits of contiguous EEPROM memory. The device is available in the standard 8-pin PDIP, 8-pin SOIC (3.90 mm), TSSOP, 2×3 DFN and TDFN and MSOP packages. The 24AA025/24LC025 is also available in the 6-lead SOT-23 package.
• 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C Compatible
• Cascadable up to Eight Devices
• Schmitt Trigger Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Output Slope Control to Eliminate Ground Bounce
• 100 kHz and 400 kHz Clock Compatibility
• Page Write Time 5 ms Maximum
• Self-timed Erase/Write Cycle
• 16-Byte Page Write Buffer
• Hardware Write-Protect on 24XX024 Devices
• ESD Protection >4,000V
• More than 1 Million Erase/Write Cycles
Other data sheets are available within the file:
4L25, 4L25T, 2R4, AR5, AR4, 2R5, HMNN, HPNN