Part Number: 24LC04B
Function: 4K, 2.5V I2C serial EEPROM
Package: DIP, SOIC, SOT-23-5 Type
Manufacturer: Microchip Technology
Image and Pinouts:
The Microchip Technology Inc. 24AA04, 24LC04B (24XX04*) is a 4 Kbit Electrically Erasable PROM. The device is organized as two blocks of 256 x 8-bit memory with a 2-wire serial interface. Low-voltage design permits operation down to 1.8V, with standby and active currents of only 1µA and 1 mA, respectively.
The 24XX04 also has a page write capability for up to 16 bytes of data. The 24XX04 is available in the standard 8-pin PDIP, surface mount SOIC, TSSOP and MSOP packages and is also available in the 5-lead SOT-23 package.
• Single supply with operation down to 1.8V
• Low-power CMOS technology
– 1 mA active current typical
– 1μA standby current typical (I-temp)
• Organized as 2 blocks of 256 bytes (2 x 256 x 8)
• 2-wire serial interface bus, I2C™ compatible
• Schmitt Trigger inputs for noise suppression
• Output slope control to eliminate ground bounce
Other data sheets are available within the file: 24AA04