This post explains for the Flash memory.
The Part Number is 25L12835F.
The function of this memory is 128Mb bits serial Flash.
Preview images :
MX25L12835F is 128Mb bits serial Flash memory, which is configured as 16,777,216 x 8 internally. When it is in two or four I/O mode, the structure becomes 67,108,864 bits x 2 or 33,554,432 bits x 4.
feature a serial peripheral interface and software protocol allowing operation on a simple 3-wire bus while it is in single I/O mode. The three bus signals are a clock input (SCLK), a serial data input (SI), and a serial data output (SO). Serial access to the device is enabled by CS# input.
• Serial Peripheral Interface compatible — Mode 0 and Mode 3
• Single Power Supply Operation
– 2.7 to 3.6 volt for read, erase, and program operations
• 128Mb: 134,217,728 x 1 bit structure or 67,108,864 x 2 bits (two I/O mode) structure or 33,554,432 x 4 bits (four I/O mode) structure
• Protocol Support
– Single I/O, Dual I/O and Quad I/O
• Latch-up protected to 100mA from -1V to Vcc +1V
• Low Vcc write inhibit is from 2.3V to 2.5V