Part Number: 27C128
Function: 128K (16K x 8) CMOS EPROM
Package: DIP, SOIC 28 Pin, 32 PLCC Type
Manufacturer: Microchip Technology
Image and Pinouts:
The Microchip Technology Inc. 27C128 is a CMOS 128K bit (electrically) Programmable Read Only Memory. The device is organized as 16K words by 8 bits (16K bytes). Accessing individual bytes from an address transition or from power-up (chip enable pin going low) is accomplished in less than 120 ns. CMOS design and processing enables this part to be used in systems where reduced power consumption and high reliability are requirements.A complete family of pack ages is offered to provide the most flexibility in applications.
For surface mount applications, PLCC, SOIC, or TSOP packaging is available. Tape and reel packaging is also available for PLCC or SOIC packages. UV erasable versions are also available.
• Factory programming available
• Auto-insertion-compatible plastic packages
• Auto ID aids automated programming
• Separate chip enable and output enable controls
• High speed “express” programming algorithm
• Organized 16K x 8: JEDEC standard pinouts
Other data sheets are available within the file:
27C12812/L, 27C12812/P, 27C12812/SO, 27C128-12E