Part Number: 5093MTC
Function: Two Phase Interleaved Synchronous Buck Converter
Package: TSSOP 24 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The 5093MTC is a synchronous two-phase DC-DC controller IC which provides a highly accurate, programmable output voltage for VRM 9.x processors.
Two interleaved synchronous buck regulator phases with built-in current sharing operate 180° out of phase to provide the fast transient response needed to satisfy high current applications while minimizing external components.
The FAN5093 features Programmable Active Droop for transient response with minimum output capacitance. It has integrated high-current gate drivers, with adaptive delay gate switching, eliminating the need for external drive devices.
The FAN5093 uses a 5-bit D/A converter to program the output voltage from 1.10V to 1.85V in 25mV steps with an accuracy of 1%. The FAN5093 uses a high level of integration to deliver load currents in excess of 50A from a 12V source with minimal external circuitry.
1. Programmable output from 1.10V to 1.85V in 25mV steps using an integrated 5-bit DAC
2. Two interleaved synchronous phases for maximum performance
3. 100nsec transient response time
4. Built-in current sharing between phases
1. Power supply for Pentium IV
2. Power supply for Athlon
3. VRM for Pentium IV processor
4. Programmable step-down power supply
Other data sheets are available within the file:
FAN5093, FAN5093MTC, FAN5093MTCX