This post explains for the Power switch.
The Part Number is 5M0265R, 5MO265R, KA5M0265R.
The function of this semiconductor is Fairchild Power Switch.
The package is TO-220F-4L, DIP 8, TO-220-5L.
Preview images :
5M0265R is Fairchild Power Switch. A “Fairchild Power Switch” typically refers to a type of integrated circuit (IC) that combines various power management functions, including a power MOSFET, control circuitry, protection features, and sometimes additional components, all within a single package. These devices are designed to simplify the design of power supplies and other power management applications, making them popular choices in various electronic devices.
The Fairchild Power Switch(FPS) product family is specially designed for an off-line SMPS with minimal external components. The Fairchild Power Switch(FPS) consist of high voltage power SenseFET and current mode PWM IC.
Included PWM controller features integrated fixed oscillator, under voltage lock out, leading edge blanking, optimized gate turn-on/turn-off driver, thermal shut down protection, over voltage protection, and temperature compensated precision current sources for loop compensation and fault protection circuitrycompared to discrete MOSFET and controller or RCC switching converter solution.
• Precision Fixed Operating Frequency (100/67/50kHz)
• Low Start-up Current (Typ. 100uA)
• Pulse by Pulse Current Limiting
• Over Load Protection
• Over Voltage Protection (Min. 25V)
• Internal Thermal Shutdown Function
• Under Voltage Lockout
• Internal High Voltage Sense FET
• Auto-Restart Mode
1. Various electronic systems, including power adapters,
2. Chargers, power supplies, industrial equipment, and consumer electronics.