Part Number: 74HC30
Function: High Speed CMOS Logic 8-Input NAND Gate
Package: DIP, SOIC 14 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Image and Pinouts:
The 74HC30 and 74HCT30 each contain an 8-input NAND gate in one package. They provide the system designer with the direct implementation of the positive logic 8-input NAND function.
A CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor) logic 8-input NAND gate is a digital logic gate that performs the logical NAND operation on eight input signals. The output of the gate is the logical negation (NOT) of the logical AND operation performed on the eight input signals.
Logic gates utilize silicon gate CMOS technology to achieve operating speeds similar to LSTTL gates with the low power consumption of standard CMOS integrated circuits.
All devices have the ability to drive 10 LSTTL loads. The HCT logic family is functionally pin compatible with the standard LS logic family.
1. Buffered inputs
2. Wide operating voltage range : 2 V to 6 V
3. Wide operating temperature range : –55°C to +125°C
4. Supports fanout up to 10 LSTTL loads
5. Significant power reduction compared to LSTTL logic ICs
1. Alarm / tamper detect circuit
2. S-R latch
Other data sheets are available within the file:
54HC30, CD54HC30F3A, CD54HCT30F3A, CD74HC30
- What is 74HC157?
- 74HC00 – Quad 2-input NAND Gate
- 74HC02 – Quad 2-input NOR gate
- 74HC74 – Dual D-type Flip-Flop
- 74HC75 – Quad Bistable Transparent Latch