Part Number: 74VHC138MX
Function: 3-to-8 Decoder/Demultiplexer.
Pacakge : SOIC-16
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
The VHC138 is an advanced high speed CMOS 3-to-8 decoder/demultiplexer fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation. This device can be used to interface 5V to 3V systems and two supply systems such as battery back up. This circuit prevents device destruction due to mismatched supply and input voltages.
1. High Speed : tPD = 5.7ns (typ) at TA = 25°C
2. Low power dissipation : ICC = 4 mA (max.) at TA = 25°C
3. High noise immunity : VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min.)
4. Power down protection provided on all inputs
5. Pin and function compatible with 74HC138
Other data sheets are available within the file: 74VHC138M, 74VHC138MTC, 74VHC138, 74VHC138N,
74VHC138MX Datasheet PDF Download