Part Number: 74VHC273
Function: Octal D-Type Flip-Flop
Package: DIP, SOIC, SOP, TSSOP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The 74VHC273 is an advanced high speed CMOS Octal D-type flip-flop fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
The register has a common buffered Clock (CP) which is fully edge-triggered. The state of each D input, one setup time before the LOW-to-HIGH clock transition, is transferred to the corresponding flip-flop’s Q output. The Master Reset (MR) input will clear all flip-flops simultaneously.
1. High Speed: fMAX=165MHz (typ) at VCC=5V
2. Low power dissipation: ICC=4µA (max) at TA=25°C
3. High noise immunity: VNIH=VNIL=28% VCC(min)
4. Power down protection is provided on all inputs
5. Low noise: VOLP=0.9V (max)
6. Pin and function compatible with 74HC273
7. Leadless DQFN Package
Other data sheets are available within the file:
74VHC273BQ, 74VHC273M, 74VHC273MTC, 74VHC273SJ