Part Number: 946H-1C-12D
Function: 946 Series, DC 12V, Relay
Type: 1 Form C
Package: PCB 6 Pin Type
Manufacturer: HSIN DA
946H-1C-12D is DC 12V, 1 FormC, Relay. A relay allows a low-power electrical signal, such as from a microcontroller or sensor, to control a much larger current or voltage, such as required to drive a motor or light bulb. This allows a small electronic device to control a much larger one, or to isolate the low-power circuit from the high-power one. Relays are used in a wide range of applications, including automotive systems, HVAC systems, and computer power supplies.
1. DC 12V: This refers to the voltage at which the relay operates. It means the relay requires a 12-volt direct current (DC) supply to energize its coil and switch its contacts.
2. 1 Form C: This is a specification that describes the configuration of the relay’s contacts. “Form C” is also known as a “changeover” or “single-pole double-throw” (SPDT) contact configuration. It means that the relay has one common terminal (C) that can be connected to either of two other terminals (typically referred to as NO for Normally Open and NC for Normally Closed). When the relay is not energized, the common terminal is connected to the Normally Closed terminal. When the relay is energized, the common terminal is switched to the Normally Open terminal.
1. UL safety approval.
2. Standard type & High sensitivity type available.
3. 2 Amps super miniature relay.
4. Conforms to FCC rules & regulation part 68.
5. Surge strength: 1500 VAC.
6. 1 Form C (SPDT) contact.
7. Nominal power 200mW～360mW.
8. Operating power 110mW～200mW.
9. DIL pitch terminal.
10. Washable Type (ultrasonic cleaning is not recommended).
1. Contact Arrangement: 1 Form C (SPDT)
2. Max. Switching Power:125VA 60W
3. Max. Switching Voltage: 125VAC 30VDC
4. Max. Switching Current: 2A
5. Contact Resistance: ≤100mΩ
6. Rating Load: 1A/125VAC, 2A/30VDC
7. Contact Material: Ag Alloy