Part Number: BA33BC0FP
Function: 1.0A, 3.3V, Low-Dropout Voltage Regulator with Shut down Switch
Package: TO-252-3 Type
The BA33BC0FP is 1A, 3.3V, Voltage Regulator.
The BAxxBC0 are low-saturation regulators with an output current of 1.0 A and an output voltage accuracy of ±2%. A broad output voltage range is offered, from 1.5V to 10V, and built-in overcurrent protection and thermal shutdown (TSD) circuits prevent damage due to short-circuiting and overloading, respectively.
Voltage regulators are used in a variety of applications, including power supplies for electronic devices, battery charging systems, and voltage stabilizationization for sensitive equipment. They help protect the devices from damage due to voltage fluctuations or overloading, and ensure that the devices receive a consistent, reliable power source.
There are several types of voltage regulators, including linear regulators, switching regulators, and voltage stabilizing circuits.
1. Output voltage accuracy: ±2%
(1) Broad output range available: 1.5 V -10 V
2. Low saturation-voltage type with PNP output
3. Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
4. Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
5. Integrated shutdown switch (BAxxBC0WT, BAxxBC0WT-5, or BAxxBC0WFP Series, […]
All electronic devices that use microcontrollers and logic circuits