Part Number: GB15B60KD, IRGB15B60KD
Function: 600V, 15A, IGBT
Package: TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: International Rectifier
GB15B60KD is 600V, 15A, IGBT. An Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) with an Ultrafast Soft Recovery Diode is a specialized power semiconductor device that combines the characteristics of an IGBT and a fast recovery diode into a single package. This combination enhances the performance and efficiency of certain power electronics applications, particularly in high-frequency switching circuits.
• Low VCE (on) Non Punch Through IGBT Technology.
• Low Diode VF.
• 10µs Short Circuit Capability.
• Square RBSOA.
• Ultrasoft Diode Reverse Recovery Characteristics.
• Positive VCE (on) Temperature Coefficient.
[ … ]
IGBTs with integrated ultrafast soft recovery diodes are commonly used in high-frequency switching applications, such as motor drives for electric vehicles, renewable energy inverters, and switch-mode power supplies.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Tc = 25°C)
1. Collector to emitter Voltage: Vces = 600 V
2. Gate to emitter Voltage: Vges = ± 20 V
3. Collector Current: Ic = 31 A
4. Maximum Power Dissipation: Pd = 208 W
5. Junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
• Benchmark Efficiency for Motor Control.
• Rugged Transient Performance.
• Low EMI.
• Excellent Current Sharing in Parallel Operation