Part Number: R2A15120FA
Function: 15W / 8ohm / BTL 2ch D class power amplifier
Package: 48-pin HTQFP Type
Manufacturer: Renesas Technology
The R2A15120FA is a general-purpose D class power amplifier IC developed for FPD and home audio. Realizes 15W x 2ch output (VD=15V, THD=10%, BTL configuration) with 8Ω load connection.
Easily deployable Class D amplifier systems.
• Output power: 15W×2ch @ RL=8Ω, VD=15V, THD=10%
(Note) When soldering the exposed die pad to the heat dissipation part of the board
• Supports analog differential/single, PWM input
• Output is BTL x 2ch
• Power supply voltage: Operates from a single power supply, 11V to 21V recommended
• Built-in detection functions for overcurrent, overheating, and undervoltage
• Built-in monitor terminal for error detection
• Built-in overheat pre-warning protection circuit
• Clip voltage can be set with an external resistor
• Adjustable carrier frequency with external resistor
• Gain can be switched in 4 steps by setting the external terminal.