Part Number: AD7453
Function: Pseudo Differential, 555 kSPS, 12-Bit ADC
Package: 8-Lead SOT-23 type
Manufacturer: Analog Devices
The AD7453 is a 12-bit, high speed, low power, successive approximation (SAR) analog-to-digital converter that features a pseudo differential analog input. This partoperates from a single 2.7 V to5.25 V power supply and featuresthroughput rates upto555 kSPS.
The part contains alow noise, wide bandwidth,differential track-and-hold amplifier(T/H) that can handle input frequencies upto3.5 MHz.
The reference voltage for the AD7453 is applied externally to the VREF pin and can range from 100 mV to VDD,depending onthe power supply and whatsuits the application.
1. Specified for VDDof 2.7 V to 5.25 V
2. Low power at max throughput rate :
(1) 3.3 mW maxat 555 kSPSwith VDD= 3V
(2) 7.25 mWmax at555 kSPS withVDD= 5V
3. Pseudo differential analog input
4. Wide input bandwidth : 70 dB SINAD at100 kHzinput frequency
5. Flexible power/serial clock speed management
6. Nopipeline delays
7. High speed serial interface:
8. SPI / QSPI / MICROWIRE / DSP compatible
9. Power-down mode: 1 µA max
1. Transducer interface
2. Battery-powered systems
3. Data acquisition systems
4. Portable instrumentation
Other data sheets are available within the file:
AD7453ART-REEL7, AD7453BRT-R2, AD7453BRT-REEL7, EVAL-AD7453CB