Part Number: ADS42JB69
Function: Dual, 16-Bit, 250MSPS ADC with JESD204B Interface
Package: VQFN 64 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The ADS42JB69 and ADS42JB49 are high-linearity, dual-channel, 16- and 14-bit, 250-MSPS, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). These devices support the JESD204B serial interface with data rates up to 3.125 Gbps.
The buffered analog input provides uniform input impedance across a wide frequency range while minimizing sample-and-hold glitch energy making it easy to drive analog inputs up to very high input frequencies. A sampling clock divider allows more flexibility for system clock architecture design.
The devices employ internal dither algorithms to provide excellent spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) over a large input frequency range.
1. Dual-Channel ADCs
2. 14- and 16-Bit Resolution
3. Maximum Clock Rate: 250 MSPS
4. Analog Input Buffer with High-Impedance Input
5. Flexible Input Clock Buffer : Divide-by-1, -2, and -4
6. Differential Full-Scale Input: 2 VPP and 2.5 VPP (Register Programmable)
7. Power Dissipation : 850 mW/Ch
8. Aperture Jitter : 85 fS rms
9. Channel Isolation : 100 dB
Official Site : https://www.ti.com/product/ads42jb69
Other data sheets are available within the file:
ADS42JB49IRGC25, ADS42JB49IRGCR, ADS42JB49IRGCT, ADS42JB69IRGC25