Part Number: ADS8568
Function: 16-Bit, Eight-Channel, Simultaneous Sampling ANALOG-TO-DIGITAL CONVERTERS
Package: LQFP, VQFN 64 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The ADS8528 / ADS8548 / ADS8568 contain eight low-power, 12-, 14-, or 16-bit, successive approximation register (SAR)-based analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) with true bipolar inputs. These channels are grouped in four pairs, thus allowing simultaneous high-speed signal acquisition of up to 650kSPS.
The devices support selectable parallel or serial interface with daisy-chain capability. The
programmable reference allows handling of analog input signals with amplitudes up to ±12V.
The ADS8528/48/68 family supports an auto-sleep mode for minimum power dissipation and is available in both QFN-64 and LQFP-64 packages. The entire family is specified over a temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
1. Family of 12-, 14-, and 16-Bit, Pin- and Software-Compatible ADCs
2. Maximum Data Rate per Channel :
(1) ADS8528: 650 kSPS (PAR) or 480 kSPS (SER)
(2) ADS8548: 600 kSPS (PAR) or 450 kSPS (SER)
(3) ADS8568: 510 kSPS (PAR) or 400 kSPS (SER)
• Protection Relays
• Power Quality Measurement
• Multi-Axis Motor Controls
• Programmable Logic Controllers
• Industrial Data Acquisition
Other data sheets are available within the file:
ADS8528SPM, ADS8528SPMR, ADS8528SRGCR, ADS8528SRGCT, ADS8548SPM