Part Number: AM29F100T, AM29F100B
Function: 1 Megabit, CMOS 5.0 Volt-only, Sector Erase Flash Memory
Package: SO 44 Pin, TSOP 48 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices
Image and Pinouts:
The AM29F100T is a 1 Mbit, 5.0 Volt-only Flash memory organized as 128 Kbytes of 8 bits each or 64 words of 16 bits each. The 1 Mbit of data is divided into 5 sectors of one 16 Kbyte, two 8 Kbyte, one 32 Kbyte, and one 64 Kbytes, for flexible erase capability.
The 8 bits of data will appear on DQ0–DQ7 or 16 bits on DQ0–DQ15. The Am29F100 is offered in 44-pin SO and 48-pin TSOP packages. This device is designed to be programmed in-system with the standard system 5.0 Volt VCCsupply.
12.0 Volt VPPis not required for program or erase operations. The device can also be reprogrammed in standard EPROM programmers.
1. Sector erase architecture
(1) One 16 Kbyte, two 8 Kbytes, one 32 Kbyte, and one 64 Kbytes
(2) Any combination of sectors can be erased. Also supports full chip erase.
2. Sector protection
(1) Hardware method that disables any combination of sectors from write or erase operations.
Implemented using standard PROM programming equipment.
3. Embedded Erase Algorithms
(1) Automatically pre-programs and erases the chip or any sector
Other data sheets are available within the file:
AM29F100B-120EC, AM29F100B-120EE, AM29F100B-120EEB,