Part Number: APM4546, APM4546J
Function: Dual Enhancement Mode MOSFET
Package: SOP 8 Pin type
Manufacturer: Anpec Electronics
APM4546 is Dual Enhancement Mode MOSFET (N-and P-Channel).
A “Dual Enhancement-Mode MOSFET” typically refers to an integrated circuit (IC) package that contains two separate MOSFETs within a single package—one N-channel enhancement-mode MOSFET and one P-channel enhancement-mode MOSFET. These two MOSFETs can be used independently for different functions or applications.
Enhancement-mode MOSFETs are the most commonly used type of MOSFETs. They require a positive gate-to-source voltage (Vgs) to create a conductive channel between the drain and the source. When the gate voltage exceeds a certain threshold level, the MOSFET turns on and allows current to flow between the drain and source.
In a dual enhancement-mode MOSFET package, you will find:
1. N-Channel Enhancement-Mode MOSFET: This MOSFET has an n-type channel between the drain and source terminals. It requires a positive Vgs to turn on and allow current flow.
2. P-Channel Enhancement-Mode MOSFET: This MOSFET has a p-type channel between the drain and source terminals. It requires a negative Vgs to turn on and allow current flow.
• N-Channel 30V/8A
(1) R DS(ON) =20mΩ (typ.) @ V GS = 10V
(2) RDS(ON) =27mΩ (typ.) @ VGS = 4.5V
• P-Channel -30V/-6A
(1) RDS(ON) =38mΩ (typ.) @ VGS =-10V
(2 )RDS(ON) =46mΩ (typ.) @ V GS =-4.5V
• Super High Dense Cell Design
• Reliable and Rugged
• Lead Free Available (RoHS Compliant)
• Power Management in Notebook Computer, Portable Equipment and Battery Powered Systems