Part Number: BQ2004EPN
Marking : 2004EPN-A6
Function: Fast-Charge ICs
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
This is Switching Battery Charger IC.
The bq2004E and bq2004H, BQ2004EPN FastCharge ICs provide comprehensive fast charge control functions together with high-speed switching power con trol circuitry on a monolithic CMOS device.
Integration of closed-loop current control circuitry allows the bq2004 to be the basis of a cost-effective solution for stand-alone and system integrated chargers for batteries of one or more cells.
Switch-activated discharge-before charge allows bq2004E/H-based chargers to support battery conditioning and capacity determination.
1. Fast charge and conditioning of nickel cadmium or nickel-metal hydride batteries
2. Hysteretic PWM switch-mode current regulation or gated control of an external regulator
3. Easily integrated into systems or used as a stand-alone charger
4. Pre-charge qualification of temperature and voltage
5. Configurable, direct LED outputs display battery and charge status
6. Fast-charge termination by∆tem perature/∆time, peak volume detection, -∆V, maximum voltage,maximum temperature, and maximum time
7. Optional top-off charge and pulsed current maintenance charging
8. Logic-level controlled low-power mode (< 5µA standby current)
Other data sheets are available within the file:
BQ2004ESN, BQ2004ESNTR, BQ2004HPN, BQ2004HSN