Part Number: C2810, 2SC810
Function : 400V, 7A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO220 Type
The C2810 is 400V, 7A, Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Planar Transistor.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
Absolute Maximum Ratings ( Ta = 25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 500V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 400V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 10V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 7A
5. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
6. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. High Voltage Switching
2. Switching Regulator