Part Number: C39532, 2SC3953
Function: 120V, 0.2A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-126 Type
Manufacturer: Sanyo Semicon Device
This is 120V, 0.2A, NPN Epitaxial Planar Silicon Transistor.
The C3953 NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. High fT: fT=400MHz.
2. High breakdown voltage : VCEO=120Vmin.
3. Small reverse transfer capacitance and excellent HF response : Cre=1.7pF/NPN, 2.2pF/PNP.
4. Complementary PNP and NPN types.
5. Adoption of FBET process.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 120 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 120 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 3 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 200 mA
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 1.3 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. High-definition CRT display video output, wide-band amplifier.
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SA1538, A1538