This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is 2SC5696, C5696.
The function of this semiconductor is 800V, 12A, NPN Transistor.
The package is : TO-3PMLH Type
Preview images :
The C5696 is 800V, 12A, NPN Triple Diffused Planar Silicon Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
• High speed.
• High breakdown voltage(VCBO=1600V).
• High reliability(Adoption of HVP process).
• Adoption of MBIT process.
• On-chip damper diode.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1600 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 12 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 3 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C