Part Number: CR6224T
Function: Green-Power Current Mode PWM Power Switch
Package: DIP 8 Pin Type
This is Green-Power Current Mode PWM Power Switch. A PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) power switch, also known as a PWM power controller or PWM power stage, is an electronic component or circuit that uses PWM techniques to control the power delivered to a load, typically in the form of an electrical current. These switches are widely used in various applications to efficiently regulate power, control the speed of motors, adjust the brightness of LEDs, and modulate power to other devices.
The CR6224T combines a dedicated current mode PWM controller with a high voltage power MOSFET.
It is optimized for high performance, low standby power, and cost effective off-line flyback converter
applications in sub 24W range.
1. Power on Soft Start Reducing MOSFET Vds Stress
2. Frequency shuffling for EMI
3. Burst Mode Control For Improved Efficiency and Minimum Standby power Design
4. Audio Noise Free Operation
5. Normal 50 KHz Switching Frequency
6. Internal Synchronized Slope Compensation
7. Low VDD Startup Current and Low Operating Current
8. Leading Edge Blanking on Current Sense Input
1. Battery Charger
2. Digital Cameras and camcorder Adaptor
3. VCR, SVR, STB, DVD & DVCD Player SMPS
Other data sheets are available within the file:
CR6221, CR6229, CR6224, CR6228