Part Number: D1879, 2SD1879
Function: 800V, 6A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3PML Type
Manufacturer: Sanyo Semicon Device
The D1879 is 800V, 6A, NPN Triple Diffuesd Planar Silicon Transistor.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High speed (tf = 100ns).
2. High breakdown voltage (VCBO=1500V).
3. High reliability (Adoption of HVP process).
4. On-chip damper diode.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 6 A
5. Collector Dissipation: Pc = 3 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Color TV Horizontal Deflection Output
2. Color TV horizontal diflection output.
3. Color display horizontal deflection output.