Part Number: D1880, 2SD1880
Function: 800V, 8A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3PML Package
This is 800V, 8A, NPN Triple Diffused Planar Silicon Transistor
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector
and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High speed (tf=100ns).
2. High breakdown voltage (VCBO=1500V).
3. High reliability (adoption of HVP process).
4. On-chip damper diode.
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25˚C
1. Collector-to-Base Voltage: Vcbo=1500V
2. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage: Vceo=800V
3. Emitter-to-Base Voltage: Vebo=6V
4. Collector Current : Ic = 8A
5. Collector Current ( Pulse ) : Icp = 30A
6. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 70W
1. Color TV Horizontal Deflection Output Applications
2. Color TV horizontal deflection output.
3. Color display horizontal deflection output.