Part Number: DM74LS259N
Function: 8-Bit Serial In to Parallel Out Addressable Latch
Package: DIP, SOP 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
This is 8-Bit Addressable Latch.
These 8-bit addressable latches are designed for general purpose storage applications in digital systems. Specific uses include working registers, serial-holding registers, and active-high decoders or demultiplexers. They are multifunctional devices capable of storing single-line data in eight addressable latches, and being a 1-of-8 decoder or demultiplexer with active-high outputs.
1. 8-Bit parallel-out storage register performs serial-to-parallel conversion with storage
2. Asynchronous parallel clear
3. Active high decoder
4. Enable/disable input simplifies expansion
5. Direct replacement for Fairchild DM9334
6. Expandable for N-bit applications
7. Four distinct functional modes
Other data sheets are available within the file:
74LS259M, 74LS259N, 74LS259WM, DM74LS259CW, DM74LS259M