Part Number: FAN6755
Function: mWSaver PWM Controller
Package: SOIC 7 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
The FAN6755 is Highly Integrated Green-Mode PWM Controller.
This highly intergrated PWM controller provides several features to enhance the performance of flyback converters.
To minimize standby power consumption, a proprietary adaptive green-mode function reduces switching frequency at light-load condition. To avoid acousticnoise problems, the minimum PWM frequency is set above 23kHz. This green-mode function enables the power supply to meet international power conservation requirements, such as Energy Star.
With the internal high-voltage startup circuitry, the power loss caused by bleeding resistors is also eliminated. To further reduce power consumption, FAN6755 uses the BiCMOS process, which allows an operating current of only 2mA. The standby power consumption can be under 100mW for most of LCD monitor power supply designs.
1. Internal High-Voltage Startup
2. Low Operating Current (Maximum: 2mA)
3. Adaptive Decreasing of PWM Frequency to 23KHz
4. Frequency Hopping to Reduce EMI Emission
5. Fixed PWM Frequency: 65KHz
6. Internal Leading-Edge Blanking
7. Built-in Synchronized Slope Compensation
Other data sheets are available within the file: FAN6755UWMY, FAN6755MY