Part Number: HDC1000
Function: Integrated Low Power Humidity and Temperature Digital Sensor
Package: DSBGA (8-bump) Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The HDC1000 is an integrated humidity and temperature sensor that provides excellent measurement accuracy at very low power.
The device measures humidity based on a novel capacitive sensor. The humidity and temperature sensors are factory calibrated. The innovative WLCSP (Wafer Level Chip Scale Package) simplifies board design with the use of an ultra-compact package.
The sensing element of the sensor is placed on the bottom part of the device, which makes the HDC1000 more robust against dirt, dust, and other environmental contaminants. The sensor is functional within the full -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
• Relative Humidity (RH) Operating Range 0% to 100%
• 14 Bit Measurement Resolution
• Relative Humidity Accuracy ±3%
• Temperature Accuracy ±0.2 °C
• 200 nA Sleep Mode Current
• Smart Thermostats and Room Monitors
• White Goods
• Handheld Meters
• Medical Devices
• Cargo Shipping
• Automotive Windshield Defog
• Wearable Devices
• Mobile Devices
Other data sheets are available within the file: