Part Number: HEF4093B
Function: Quadruple 2-input NAND Schmitt trigger
Package: SOIC 14 Pin
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
The HEF4093B is a quad two-input NAND gate. Each input has a Schmitt trigger circuit.
The gate switches at different points for positive-going and negative-going signals. The difference between the positive voltage (Vt+) and the negative voltage (Vt-) is defined as hysteresis voltage (Vh).
It operates over a recommended Vdd power supply range of 3 V to 15 V referenced to Vss (usually ground). Unused inputs must be connected to Vdd, Vss, or another input.
1. Schmitt trigger input discrimination
2. Fully static operation
3. 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
4. Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
5. Complies with JEDEC standard JESD 13-B
1. Wave and pulse shapers
2. Astable multivibrators
3. Monostable multivibrators
Other data sheets are available within the file:
4093BP, 4093BT, HEF4093BP, HEF4093BT