Part Number: IRM-3638F13
Function: Infrared Remote-control Receiver Module
The device is a miniature type infrared remote control system receiver which has been developed and designed by utilizing the most updated IC technology. The PIN diode and preamplifier are assembled on lead frame, the epoxy package is designed as an IR filter. The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor.
1. High protection ability against EMI .
2. Circular lens to improve the receive characteristic.
3. Line-up for various center carrier frequencies.
4. Low voltage and low power consumption.
5. High immunity against ambient light.
6. Photodiode with integrated circuit.
7. TTL and CMOS compatibility.
8. Long reception distance.
9. High sensitivity.
10. Suitable min. burst length≧6 or 10 pulses/burst.
11. Pb free.
12. The product itself will remain within RoHS compliant version
Other data sheets are available within the file: IRM3638F13
IRM-3638F13 Datasheet PDF Download